Stereo Audio Playback System
The Sd-10 is a complete stereo audio repeater. It can be used in Store-Casting, Music-On-Hold, Museum, Haunted Attraction, Safety, Industrial or Entertainment applications. Anywhere you need a solid state, high quality audio system that will play for years. The Sd-10 can be dropped right into an audio system in place of a CD player.
Features or the Sd-10 include:
- Stand alone stereo playback of standard Mp3 (all data rates) or .WAV audio files (up to 48 K/16 bit).
- Up to 255 different AudioFiles can be stored in most modes. 32,767 AudioFiles in some mode.
- Capacity is limited only by the size of your flash card. It can literally hold weeks of Cd-Quality sound!
- Two unbalanced -6 dBv RCA line level outputs to feed external amplifiers.
- Audio stored on standard Secure Digital (Sd or SdHC) flash cards.
- All configuration is done using a dipswitch. No software is needed!
- Two non-polarized optically isolated trigger inputs with LED indicators. Easily attached to PLCs, pushbuttons, motion detectors, foot pads, IR sensors, alarm systems and other controllers. These inputs can be configured to ramp audio to preset levels or to select and play specific sounds round-robin or randomly. Store-Casting and Music-On-Hold modes can play an announcement between each music track. Triggered SoundFiles can be set to accept or ignore additional requests once started.
- A Sturdy aluminum enclosure. Mounts in Snap-Track, DinAdapt, or just Velcro or screw it down. It is small enough to mount right on the back of an amplified speaker.
- Up to two PlayLists available, depending on mode.
- Runs on any voltage from 9 to 24 vdc. The low current draw allows Sd-10s to run from batteries or solar cells where line power is unavailable.
- Optional Sd-10/STL function with one of the operating modes optimized for use as a backup audio source for radio and television Studio Transmission Links (STLs).
- Optional Sd-RS/232 serial port can be used to control the volume, call up sounds and monitor the Sd-10.
Optional Sd-IR/Rx IR receiver, allows the Sd-10 to be triggered by a IR-Tx (requires IR firmware).
- Optional ‘Starter Kit’ includes the necessary accessories (USB flash card reader/writer, power supply, MC-Sd Flash Card, GilderTweaker Small Screwdriver Set and GilderCD with software) to operate the Sd-10.
Note: For proper operation of your Sd-10 use an 8 Gbyte or smaller SD memory card. SDHC memory cards will work.
The Sd-25-w/DMX is similar to the Sd-10, but with more configuration options and an amazing 200-250 Watt equivalent Class-D amplifier built in. The Amp-50 is the same amp as in the Sd-25-w/DMX, but without the audio repeater. For a system that combines an Audio Player, Amplifier, Show and Lighting Control in a single package, consider our Sd-50 line of repeaters. If you need to schedule when sounds and shows play, a Sd-50 with GPS clock option allows 365-day scheduling for fountains, clock towers, carillons, churches and school bells.
Sd-10 Suggested Accessories: